Featured News and Events
Sep 21, 2015
Articles featuring the Pulse of the Bay, the State of the Estuary Report, and SFEI's work on microplastics saturate the news media since Sept 9, 2015.
Recent weeks have demonstrated the tremendous value that SFEI brings not only to the domain of environmental science but also to resource management and the public landscape. The deluge of articles covers a wide breadth of subjects, each with great urgency and relevance to issues of public importance.Read More...
- KPIX and KNTV Television interview Rebecca Sutton about microplastic contamination in the Bay (Sep 23, 2015)
- The RMP Annual Meeting on Social Media (Sep 17, 2015)
- State of the Estuary Conference on Twitter (Sep 17, 2015)
- New Trends Charts and Data on Safe To Eat Portal (Sep 29, 2015)
- Bay RMP Technical Review Committee Meeting (Sep 22, 2015)
- Microplastics study led by Rebecca Sutton is featured in a news story (Sep 21, 2015)
- 1 of 8
- next ›
Where We Work